Sunday, January 22, 2006

World of Warcraft

Last summer I joined the mysterious and exciting world of MMORPG... I became a night elf druid, Cresenc. I rarely play Cresenc anymore, as she was created on my son's account. It soon became evident that my son and I needed our own accounts-- so Atzilut was created. Atzilut is another night elf druid.

I've learned a lot about myself during the past seven months. By December, Cresenc was level 45. Atzilut was created in November; today, she is level 34. I didn't expect to level so quickly, and I never suspected the skills I was learning (and retaining!).

I don't get to play Cresenc very often, and I miss that. She's my first-- and very special to me. Maybe one day WOW will let us transfer characters from one account to another. In the meantime, Atzilut is coming along fine. We've already purchased our mount, a riding striped nightsaber, although we can't ride it until level 40. (Cresenc has a striped frostsaber.)

You'll probably read more about Atzilut and Cresenc in the months to come. In the meantime, if you're ever on Zul'jin server, look us up. Be warned... I don't duel, unless it's for the altruistic purpose of providing comic relief... LOLROTF!

No comments: